Thursday, February 26, 2009

lexyrose-contradicting clothing

talkingheads.lex
i've gathered images of myself to analyze all the different personalities my style expresses. im trying to find a uniform language that my style expresses or consists of- beneath all of the contradicting characters i tend to express. from classic, to funky, - i am constantly switching inspirations that help me pick my look of the day. my new goal is to take a photograph, daily, of the clothing i wear. i used to photograph myself everyday on my mac ?(which is where alot of these images have come from). these pictures are of me throughout the past 5yrs, yes i am skinnier at times--dan, but with age, at times, comes weight, along with knowledge., and learning to except one's for and dressing for one's figure. anyway's if you see a common look throughout all my contradicting styles please let me know.. today is the first day of a new fashion period for me, - i will keep you posted on my style. (i tend to think that it is very narcissistic to do --but personal style is very inspirational and interesting for others--this is not about me it's for fashion..i swear). stay tuned....
lexstyle1

No comments:

Post a Comment